Activate Netflix for any smart TV with Netflix.com/tv8. Even children know what Netflix is. Netflix.com/tv8 is an American subscription streaming platform that offers an enormous variety of movies, shows, and documentaries. Netflix can be activated easily on any smart TV by using the official Netflix site Netflix.com TV8.
Netflix is a well-known name in entertainment, but many people don’t know how to create a Netflix account or activate it. We have another article that will help you activate your Netflix account on Smart TV.
How to activate Netflix.com TV8
Fire TV is a craze, just like Apple TV. We chose Fire TV because it is the best. Let’s go!
- After downloading the Netflix app via FireHome, you can open it.
- After you have opened the Netflix app, click on the “Login via web” option. A page will appear with a QR code and an eight-digit activation code. There are also instructions.
- Open the default browser on your iPhone or smartphone and follow this link: netflix.com/tv8
- When you open the page on your browser, enter the eight-digit code.
- Congrats! It takes very little effort to log into your Fire TV.
As we list the luxuries, it is impossible for Apple products to be left out of the list. Let’s now move on to Apple TV.
Get Netflix on Your Apple TV with Us!
We will continue with Netflix.com/tv8. In a few words, we’ll tell you about activating Netflix for Apple TV. Keep following us.
- First, you will need to download the Netflix app from Apple TV’s App Store.
- Once you have downloaded it, open the app and click the “Login With Web” option. Fill in your email and password to your Netflix account.
- Now it’s time for you to grab your phone! You should have received a page with a QR Code, an 8-digit code and a few instructions after filling out the information. Let it stay there.
- Go to your browser on your phone and follow this link: netflix.com/tv8
- Enter the eight-digit code that you see on your TV screen in the empty spaces of your browser.
- Surprise! Surprise!
Do you want to learn more about activating Roku TV? Let’s get to activating Netflix Roku TV right now.
Learn More About Activating Netflix on Roku TV.
To activate Netflix on Roku TV, and chilling is easy for everyone, even those who are not familiar with technology. This is how to enjoy your favorite Roku TV show:
- Installing Netflix on your Roku TV is a good first step.
- Once you’re done installing and opening the app, click on “Login with Web” to continue.
- A page will be displayed with a QR code and an eight-digit activation code. You’ll also see instructions on the Roku TV screen.
- It’s time to grab your phone and open your web browser. Follow this link: Netflix.com/tv8
- You will now automatically log into your Roku TV Netflix account by filling in the blanks with the eight-digit code that you received on your TV screen.
It was so easy! Let’s move on to Android TV, which is the most popular.
Activate Your Netflix Account On Android TV.
You can use the same steps to stream Netflix on any modern Smart TV that supports the application and allows you to stream it.
- Open the Netflix app on your Smart TV. You will see the “Login with web” option on your TV screen.
- You will now see a QR code, along with an 8-digit code and instructions. Let it be there.
- Open the default browser on your phone. Copy the following link: netflix.com/tv8
- The eight-digit code is all you need! Your Android Smart TV will automatically log you into your Netflix account.
No worries if your Smart TV doesn’t support Netflix streaming. There are always other options. Learn more about Chromecast and how it can stream your favorite shows.
How to Stream Netflix via Chromecast on Television?
Google Chromecast is a great tool for those who wish to explore the world but are limited by technology. The same scenario holds Netflix. Netflix can be streamed via your smartphone, iPhone or Chromecast. Let’s get started with adding new information to our knowledge.
- Open the Netflix app on your phone and log in to it if you haven’t already.
- You should make sure you find the show that interests you and watch it.
- The “cast” icon will appear. Click on it to select the device that you wish to cast the show, which is your TV.
You will need to connect your streaming device to a network. In the event that things do not go according to plan, you can always restart your modem.